CACI International Inc
Quality Assurance Specialist
Req #: ******Location: Chesapeake, VA USJob Category: Engineering and
Technical SupportSecurity Clearance: Public TrustClearance Status:
Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
* Responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing quality
tools and strategies. Monitors activities to ensure that
operations and products meet production, certification and
accreditation standards examining products and materials for
defects or deviations from specifications. Recommend adjustments
to assembly or production processes. Designs, implements, and
conducts test and quality evaluation procedures to ensure
requirements are met. Develops, maintains, and upgrades quality
verification procedures and architectures. Writes test cases,
implements, and reports status for product testing. Analyzes test
cases and quality reports and provides reports of quality
activities and status.
* Works to achieve operational targets with some impact on the
departmental results. Work is of limited scope, typically on
smaller, less complex projects or task-related activities. Work is
* Demonstrates ability to think innovatively in their work product
* Responsible for making minor changes in technical systems and
processes to solve problems.
* Identifies, defines and addresses problems that are not
immediately evident but typically not complex. Problems are
typically within the immediate technical job area. Problems are
typically solved through drawing from prior experiences or
established procedures and basic analysis.
* Communicates with contacts typically within the department on
matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring
some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Requires broad technical job knowledge typically obtained through
* Requires strong communication and excellent customer service
* Typically has a Bachelor s degree or
Associates/Vocational/Technical education or equivalent work
* Minimum 2 years experience in a call center environment
* Minimum 1 year experience with Defense Travel System
* Experience with ISO 9001. 27001, 20000-1 and CMMI-SVC standards
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.