GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Professionally handle incoming calls, voice mails and emails to ensure that customer, merchant and sponsor issues are resolved both promptly and accurately with the highest possible degree of respect and urgency.
2. Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, asses and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
3. When necessary, appropriately escalate caller issues to the proper team or supervisor.
4. Perform Administrative Duties on occasion.
Start Date : June 18, 2018
The shifts are 12-9 pm, 1-10 pm, 2-11 pm, or 3 pm - 12 am and you will work Monday through Friday and one Saturday or Sunday. Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Most agents are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The call center is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Crestview Hills. KY
This position is a member of the Operations Team and reports to a Front Line Manager.
Experience and Skills:
1. 1 years of experience in a call center or help desk capacity required.
2. Bilingual; MUST be fluent in both Spanish & English
3. Proficient in the basic use of PC's, including Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word.
4. Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
5. Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
6. Ability to troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
7. Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
8. Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
9. Willingness to accept constructive feedback.
10. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
11. Team player.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Level of Education:
May 08, 2018
Years of Experience:
Less Than 1 Year
June 18, 2018