BILINGUAL Customer Service
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative that will be part of a team that assembles the front lines of the company's Customer Service department.
Job Duties of the Customer Service Representative:
- The Customer Service Representative will be answering incoming calls, emails and chats from our clients in a high-volume environment.
- Responds to customer service/inquiries and customer service requests.
- Researches customer service inquires and responds in a timely manner.
- Processes customer service requests and documents account history.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Works closely with team as well as management.
- Must be able to adhere to Call Center/Customer Service guidelines.
- Must be capable of following policies/procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•*Bilingual in Spanish**
2 years of Customer Service and/or Call Center experience.
Experience with heavy volume emails and/or chats is highly preferred.
Sales Support experience is a large plus.
A willingness and desire to learn/cross train on different roles.
Team player with the ability to work individually on certain projects.
Strong attention to detail.
Communication skills - both written/spelling and verbal.
Microsoft Office Suites - proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Positive and outgoing personality is a must!
Website : http://www.ultimatestaffing.com/
Ultimate Staffing Services and its sister divisions, Ledgent (accounting and finance staffing), Ledgent Technology (technology professionals) and Adams & Martin Group (legal staffing) recognize that we have a unique opportunity to do something special. Our company is a vehicle for many to enhance lives. The ability to fulfill our promise, "We love to create remarkable experiences, every person, every time®", is an ambitious goal and within our reach. The passion that resonates from our coworkers, Ambassadors and customers as we fulfill this promise defines this journey and propels us into the future