Cox Enterprises, Inc.
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Call Center, Customer Service, Accounting
Call Center Collections Specialist (Bilingual-Spanish)','1818315','','Cox Communications','!*!At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
As a Collections Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line representative of the Cox brand, in a call center environment. In this role you will:
• Promote customer retention and reduce bad debt by collecting monies via telephone from delinquent active and former customers and non-pay disconnected accounts across all residential product lines while remaining in accordance with State and Federal privacy and collection laws, in a call center environment.
• Ensure all delinquent accounts within assigned area are either collected or resolved in accordance with defined system policy in order to maximize system financial performance and effectively minimize write off of Accounts Receivables and equipment, in a call center environment.
• Live the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Collections Specialist today.
The Cox Communications Difference
Cox Communications is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents.
• High school graduate, GED, or equivalent work experience.
• 6 months experience working in a direct customer contact position.
• 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting.
• Eligibility to work in the United States.
• 1 or more years successful experience in a call center customer service, telephone sales or credit and/or collections environment.
• Knowledge of ICOMS billing system, or equivalent in another environment.
• Telecommunications or utility experience.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred','!*!About Cox Communications Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com. Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.','Cox Communications, Inc.','US-AZ-Phoenix-1550 W Deer Valley Rd','','Regular','Individual Contributor','Evening Job','','No','Full-time','Ongoing','Call Center Collections Specialist (Bilingual-Spanish)
Cox Enterprises, Inc.
Website : http://www.coxenterprises.com
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of nearly $16 billion and approximately 50,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms); and Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions). The company's major national brands include AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Savings.com and Valpak.