Are you our next Customer Service Representative Superstar*
You will focus on inside sales and customer service at our location in Belmont, NC. As a **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. CSR, you ll have the opportunity to work with one of the most extensive product lines in the business. You will work with the support of a true team environment, partnering with the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Outside Sales team and our Management team. We want you to become a true resource for our customers and establish long lasting relationships
About Boring Smith
Boring-Smith, is an industry leader for the distribution of Maintenance, Repair, Operations and Production (MROP) products to the Manufactured, Housing, Recreational Vehicle, Commercial Modular, Trailer, Specialty Vehicle and Recreational Marine industries. As a fully owned business unit of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. Boring-Smith has the advantage of a big company s purchasing power and services with the agility of a small company to respond to the immediate needs of our customers. Our nationwide reputation as an innovative supplier of unique services and solutions that lower customer costs has allowed us to grow to become the largest MRO Industrial distributor servicing our markets and among the Top 1% of all US industrial distributors.
Working at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best solution to every challenge. We hold ourselves to be personally accountable to do what we say we will do.
Qualifications & Benefits
* 2 years of inside sales and customer service experience is required
* Excellent computer and data entry skills required
* Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong with client follow up, organizational skills, & excellent communication skills required
* Strong knowledge of Industrial MRO products is desired
* Experience generating customer quotations desired
* Experience in the RV and/or motor home industry is a plus
* Bachelor Degree preferred or combination of experience and education
* Strong communications skills both written and verbal
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Belmont, North Carolina, United States