Inside Sales Consultant
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
$55,000 to $75,000 Annually
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home. This role focuses on selling to customers in a prime retail location such as Best Buy and Walmart. Develops a foundational knowledge of Comcast’s products and services, improves sales skills and learns how to maximize sales through effectively communicating with customers.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by confidently approaching them. Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and makes recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and customer management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including the ability to walk.
Pay: Hourly Commission
Disclaimer: This is not a call center position. Candidate must feel comfortable with customers face to face and stand for long periods of time.