- French 1st shift (CSR) duties are to receive, document, and process telephone calls from customers, mechanics, elevator phones and company local offices using an ACD phone system and mainframe data terminal.
- Ensuring the timely dispatching of service mechanics and may be required to escalate requests to company field management.
- Customer Service Representatives are required to work on other tasks as necessary such as, elevator phone programming and ACE (quality management system).
- Candidate must be able to speak French fluently
- Candidate must possess the ability to type at least 25 wpm with accuracy.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong familiarity with computers and basic application familiarity.
- Excellent customer services skills, including professional phone etiquette and the ability to handle difficult customer and trapped elevator passengers.
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking, listening and writing as well as attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes and procedures is a requirement. Ability to attain and maintain department performance metrics (such as number of calls per hour, log-in / out times, quality monitoring).
- Metrics and acceptable performance standards are established by management which reserves the right to modify them at any time.
- Must be able to adhere to assigned work schedules, including but not limited to assigned shift, hours and days off.
- Must also be able to work regularly scheduled weekends and holidays. Regular attendance, including the ability to start assigned shift on-time, is mandatory.
- Must be able to work well in a call center and team environment and understand shift work and its requirements; including willingness to handle evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Background Check
- Drug screen
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
3 - 6 months