$30,000.00 - $40,000.00 /Year
Jiffy Lube has Store Manager positions available!
We're looking for people that are driven to be the best!
Candidates with Retail Management experience are encouraged to apply
Heartland Automotive Inc, doing business as Jiffy Lube -
A national leader in automotive preventative maintenance!
We are America's Largest Jiffy Lube Franchisee, we offer a performance based culture, with amazing potential for advancement, and an excellent compensation package. We also offer a monthly bonus program! We are a company that rewards performance and we actively encourage our top performers to mentor and assist others to achieve his/her best. With our aggressive growth strategy, the opportunities for advancement are amazing!
General Job Description:
The Store Manager position will report to a District Manager and will be required to proficiently learn our systems and procedures that center on top-notch customer service in a fast paced, sales driven environment.
Some of our best managers never worked on a car before they joined our team!
~ We have great techs that just need motivated people to lead them!
~ We proudly promote from within!
~ Many of our District Managers and even VPs started at the store level!
~ Our computer based and hands on training / certification program will provide
the right person with all they need to be an exceptional Store Manager!
~ If you can be successful working with people, we can train you to work on cars!
~ You just have to have the drive to be successful!
~ If you are the kind of person that is concerned about getting the job done and done right -
We want to talk to you!
~ If you are willing to work hard and earn promotions -
We want to talk to you!
~ If you want to work for a company that values integrity, honesty and dedication to our guests -
then YOU want to talk to US!
* Strong orientation toward sales building, increasing car count and driving all key
* Successful relevant experience in fast-paced retail management.
* History of effective people management through appropriate motivation, improving
performance, tactfully addressing issues and using quick judgment with independent
decision making ability.
(This is not an all-inclusive list)
All Employees Must:
* Read, write and speak English.
* Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
* Possess a valid driver's license.
* Possess effective and cooperative speaking skills, including the ability to communicate with
guests, teammates, co-workers, supervisors and the Coporate office.
Be able to stand on concrete or metal surfaces for extended periods of time
* Be able to work in an environment that frequently experiences extreme hot and cold
temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
* Be able to lift and move inventory items, trashcans and other work-related items (up to
* Be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time.
* Be able to push, pull, pull-up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and
hold arms overhead, turn head / neck / shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other
items with hands -- all for extended periods of time or many times throughout the work shift.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided under appropriate circumstances
and in accordance with applicable law.
Jiffy Lube / Heartland Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Bi-Lingual applicants encouraged to apply
Jiffy Lube International, Inc.
Website : http://jiffylube.com/