Manassas, VA, United States
Apr 08, 2021
Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
Performance Foodservice Manassas (0553)
This position will professionally respond and interact with customers using various means of communication, (phone, or email). This role will be responsible for a high volume of inbound calls in a fast paced environment using a multi-line phone system. If you have previous customer service experience in a call center or office environment plus excellent computer skills, then we want you to join our team!
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm and every other Sunday hours are 8:00am-2:00pm.
Handle requests by various forms of communication and technology for orders, substitutions, and pick-up and return credits.
Provide customer support with special requests.
Assist various departments in the Distribution Center as needed.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
This position is open to local residents only, no relocation offered.
Pay rate is $15 to $17 per hour.
Paid Time off benefits (Vacation, and Sick time)
Benefits after 30 days of employment
401k Plan with Company match!
Address Line 1:
11177 Balls Ford Road
Manassas, Virginia (VA)
Full Time / Part Time:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the Company) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (****; (2) the EEO is the Law poster (**** and supplement (****; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (****.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 6 months experience with data entry and working in a demanding customer service environment.
• Ability to deal with customers on a day to day basis, via phone and/or in person.
• Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills in addition to being a team player.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Excellent computer skills.
• 1 - 2 Years Customer service, call center and / or related area within foodservice industry.
• Recent experience in a fast paced call center environment.
• Previous experience using Cisco phone systems/multi phone line systems.
•Able to work some weekend hours. (Every other Sunday 8 am to 2 pm)
• Bilingual is a plus (Spanish preferred)
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
Click Here for Benefits Information (****