Base pay $20.00 - appt.Vector Marketing is looking for a Customer Sales / Service - Immediate Openings! (Entry Level - PT or FT) job
Customer Sales / Service - Immediate Openings! (Entry Level- PT or FT)
We have immediate openings for customer sales/service representatives this summer. We're in the middle of rapid growth, and must fill both part time and full time spots ASAP. This is an entry level position, so no previous is experience needed - we train!
Our customer service focused sales representative present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don't feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
What we offer:
• Excellent pay
- we offer a competitive base pay to start and performance based pay increases.
• Solid training
- we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a real job before working with us.)
• Flexible scheduling
- we work with our reps to schedule their work around summer school, family commitments, internships, and other obligations.
• Choice of location
- we interview most applicants in our main office, but once our reps have started, they are able to choose where they work.
• Enjoy working with people.
• At least 18 or high school graduate.
• Conditions apply.
• Able to start - at least on a part time basis - within the next 7 - 10 days.
• Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship or need a flexible schedule this summer our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn't matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all - we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, receptionist or clerical work, hospitality, as a server, waiter or waitress, a line cook or other restaurant work, experience in a call center, telemarketing, housekeeping, babysitting, as an administrative assistant, account manager , executive assistant, office manager, or sales lead, in maintenance or janitorial, public relations, or advertising, cashier, retail management, communications, in a store, food services, as a consultant, market coordinator, assistant manager, in general business, as secretary, with computer work…
Seriously - just about anything you can think of! It doesn't matter if your previous experience was remote work, office work, an apprenticeship, internship, or temp job - we can train you to do well with us.