16.44 - $20.54 Hourly
Creekside/Beaverton - Beaverton, OR
$16.44 - $20.54 Hourly
Assistant Contact Center Manager/Contact Center Manager
11a-8pm, Saturday 10a-6p
Week A: Sat/Sun off
Week B: Tuesday and Sun off
Needs to be available from 8a-6pm for first 6 weeks on the job for training
Engages members and educates them about Rivermarks products and services. Provides service and support to members by handling requests that are sometimes routine in nature. Seeks out opportunities to provide members with new or underutilized products and services.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assists members over the phone with financial transactions in an efficient, accurate, confidential and professional manner, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, member account maintenance, account holds and opening certificates and savings accounts.
2. Processes new membership applications received via fax. Completes on-boarding activities for all new members and/or loans.
3. Responds to member service inquiries and processes requests initiated through the website. Corresponds via email, live chat and fax. Makes follow-up calls or emails to members regarding promotions, products and services. Responds to member documentation requests.
4. Meets or exceeds personal sales goals. Acts as a leader in sales, product knowledge, member solutions and work ethic.
5. Takes complete ownership of every member interaction, whether it requires a call back, extended research or assistance from other teams until complete.
6. Actively participates in coaching scenarios with management.
7. Follows the Credit Unions written policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all required regulations and to prevent fraud and losses.
8. Assists members with online banking issues and offers technical assistance regarding electronic devices. Resets passwords, challenge questions and PINs for members according to department procedures.
9. Monitors and coordinates replenishment of department supplies as requested.
10. Continuously improves individual level of competency through training and development via established educational programs.
11. Skillfully handles and resolves difficult situations for member satisfaction within appropriate guidelines and procedures. Enlists management in successful problem resolution, if necessary.
12. Seeks ways to streamline work processes and continuously improve the Credit Union.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
Continuous contact with members. Frequent contact with employees.
High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum two years sales experience in a financial institution or minimum two years retail sales experience in a goal-driven environment with proven results.Call center experience preferred.
Requirements Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities:
1. Ability to multi-task and work seamlessly and efficiently across several different platforms simultaneously.
2. Proficient in computer software, data entry, ten-key calculator and math skills.
3. Ability to use judgment and discretion when handling confidential member account information.
4. Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven ability to follow through on tasks with accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
5. Ability to handle process, product and workflow changes productively.
6. Working knowledge of acceptable negotiable items and member identification.
7. Exceptional communication skills. Ability to build relationships with members through all channels. Ability to effectively communicate one-on-one and in a group setting. Ability to remain calm when helping difficult and/or irate members.
8. Exceptional member service and sales skills to meet our members financial needs and make contributions towards the achievement of Credit Union goals.
9. Ability to proficiently explain remote delivery channels and options to members.
10. Willingness to keep work space organized and tidy.
11. Comfortable being evaluated against performance standards.
12. Research and problem-solving skills in order to identify and resolve issues.
13. Ability to maintain and project the Credit Union's professional reputation.