CSAA Insurance Group
The Insurance Customer Service Representative receives incoming phone calls and emails to the Insurance Operations Center; utilizes knowledge of insurance policies and insurance agency and carrier procedures to process change requests and endorsements; explains coverage to insureds and identifies opportunities to apply discounts; acts as liaison for information exchange with insurance companies; and cross-sells other products and services offered by the Club.
• Receives incoming phone calls.
• Utilizes knowledge of Insurance industry and Club Insurance Agency policies and procedures to provide efficient and professional Five Diamond Service.
• Processes change requests and endorsements, explains all aspects of coverage, identifies opportunities to apply discounts and acts as liaison for information exchange with insurance companies.
• Capitalizes on opportunities to upgrade insurance coverage; keeps abreast of all insurance products offered by the Insurance Agency; cross sells other products and services offered by the Club.
• Exchanges information with insurance companies, underwriters, banks, car dealers, etc. to facilitate processing of customer paperwork and to build and manage customer relationships.
• 3 years of customer service experience in the insurance industry
• Call center experience preferred.
• Knowledge of P&C insurance lines, policy issuance, billing, claims and underwriting.
• Valid P&C Producer’s License.
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Should hold a Service Tier Insurance designation (ARC, CISR, ACSR) or desire to work towards designation achievement.
ABOUT AAA NORTHEAST:
As one of the most recognized brands in the nation, AAA has over 100 years of experience with an outstanding reputation in the Insurance industry.
AAA Insurance Agency is a multi-state agency that offers its employees unlimited career opportunity with paid insurance education and training. Compensation includes competitive wages, benefits and a generous incentive plan.
Now is the time to join an industry leader that is passionately committed to providing exceptional products and services to our members. We commit and strive to provide our employees with the opportunities and training to reach their full potential.
AAA Northeast is one of the largest and most innovative membership organizations in North America. It is a multi-business organization comprising more than 60 locations in a six-state area.
We provide valuable roadside service to our 5.7 million members, as well as many specialized services such as Financial Services & Loans, Insurance, Travel, Discounts, Auto Glass, and Driver Training.
AAA is a key advocate for issues impacting the traveling public, such as highway safety, road maintenance and related legislation. We have a unique organizational model and many of our businesses are the largest and most sought after in their industries.
AAA Northeast employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us.
In order to continue our mission, our organization is expanding and we need talented people to work alongside us in creating our next 100 years!
• Paid Time Off
• P&C License Continuing Education
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match and annual contribution
CSAA Insurance Group
Website : http://csaa-insurance.aaa.com
CSAA Insurance Group offers reliable auto, home and other personal lines of insurance to AAA Members, in partnership with local AAA clubs in 23 states and the District of Columbia. With 2.3 million policies in place and $2.7 billion in revenue (2011), we are one of the nation's largest providers of personal lines of insurance.