Eligible for Public Trust
Job Duties & skills:
* Assists the supervisor with oversight of the hotline operation, which includes management of customer interactions, provision of quality assurance, and handling of issues, problems, and master tickets.
* Is responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reports and for ensuring the COR or other Government designee is made aware of any major issues, trends, or escalated problems that may need attention from management when supervisory project manager is out.
* Excellent communication and staff management skills.
* Ability to use Call Center Management reporting tools, specifically those used to determine staffing levels as they relate to call volume.
* Ability to interpret and apply applicable rules, policies, and procedures.
Education & Experience:
Want to be a sponsor?