eSalon is a rapidly growing beauty company that leverages technology and experienced colorists to deliver a one of a kind hair color experience. Were disrupting the industry by bringing the human touch and high quality results of a salon to the masses. Weve already shipped over 4 million orders to date, and have won Allure Magazines Best of Beauty award four times! Our culture is collaborative, rewarding, and fun with regular happy hours and other team-building events on our clock, not yours.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A compassionate and persuasive individual who has an exceptional way of connecting with people, genuinely empathizing with them and offering thoughtful viable alternatives to canceling service. That skillful way you are able to connect with consumers and turn things around is what we are looking for to reduce client churn as well as gather client insights about our products, services, and customer satisfaction. This position reports into the Associate Retention Manager on the Customer Service Team.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING:
* Working in a call center environment, answering a high volume of incoming retention and customer service calls from across the US and Canada.
* Use consultative sales skills to assess client goals, educate them on the benefits of eSalon, propose a customized eSalon solution, and save clients from discontinuing service.
* Retain clients in accordance with company requirements and customer needs.
* Meet and exceed individual goals.
* Document client interactions accurately.
* Communicate ongoing retention activity and progress.
* Project professionalism and work cooperatively with other departments and seek further advice and guidance when necessary.
* Other duties as required.
* 1 years customer service or call center experience (preferably with an emphasis on retention sales)
* Experience selling in a solution or service environment with top notch phone presentation skills.
* Active experience utilizing CRM systems to document daily calls, meetings, and activity is required.
* Must be organized, self-motivated, driven, and have an appetite to succeed.
* Consistent track record of retaining a high percentage of clients.
* Excellent writing skills.
* Flexible schedule requirements.
* Stable work history.
* Highly motivated & energetic.
* Flexible and able to thrive in fast paced, high growth environment.
* Bilingual, English/Spanish is a nice-to-have but not required.
* Monthly catered lunches
* Stocked kitchen
* Rideshare program
* Casual work environment
* Corporate Discount Program
* Complimentary salon services
* Beer Cart Fridays
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?