• Candidates are required to be flexible to meet 8-hour shift schedules totalling 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 8AM EST to 6:30PM EST
• Candidates are required to be flexible to work overtime as dictated by Business Needs (Month End/Quarter End/Year End)
Careers that Change Lives
Are you a passionate, dedicated and a motivated Customer Service Representative looking for a new challenge? In our call-center environment, the Customer Service Representative – Level 2 (CSR II) provides customer service for customers, potential customers, end users, field sales representatives as well as all other departments throughout the company. This is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that requires you to bring your best problem-solving skills to work each day, along with your positive, can-do attitude.
In this role you will impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career.
A Day in the Life
In a typical day, the CSR lI places orders, respond to all inquiries including shipping and backorder information and answers product questions. The CSR lI also supports complex accounts by managing their orders and requests.
Call Center Operations:
• Respond accurately, promptly, and effectively with daily call for our inbound call volume
• Place standard and expedited orders in our JD Edwards (JDE) systems.
• Effectively process approved customer returns and credits.
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Healthcare's products and services
• Utilize company policies and procedures while providing customer service excellence
• Act as point of contact for information and return coordination in recall situations, offering product alternatives, when appropriate
• Process paperwork to request MSDS, certificate of compliance, sterility, conformance, and origin, proof of delivery information, and NAFTA information
• Respond to customers through the Customer Support Mailbox using AAAD.
Problem Solve, Analyze, and Report:
• Research, track, and provide problem resolution relating to freight issues and communicate to the appropriate internal or external customer
• Research product availability and release dates on backordered product and communicate accurate information to our customers
• Work with our distribution centers and carriers to meet schedule delivery requirements
• Determine corrective course of action in problem situations, balancing customer satisfactions and financial costs
• Provide customized reports for our internal and external customer
• Provide feedback on process improvement opportunities and provide potential solutions
• Provide best practice examples (technical and KPI) for CSR I and CSR II through role modelling
• Completes projects as assigned in a timely manner
• Identify learning opportunities and share with peers and management team
• High School Diploma required
• 2 years Customer Service and/or Call Center experience required
Nice to Haves:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in JD Edwards (JDE) and Microsoft Access preferred