West Jacksonville, FL, United States
Call Center, Customer Service, Manager
Feb 08, 2021
May 24, 2021
Maximus is lookin for an Operations Manager in our Jacksonville, FL Location. The Operations Manager will provide leadership to a team of Customer Service Supervisors and through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, postal mail/written correspondence, and web chat) meet MAXIMUS and contract goals/objectives as required. This position will report to the Program Manager and will provide leadership to Customer Service Supervisors, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
Job Description Summary
The Operations Manager will provide leadership to a team of Customer Service Supervisors and through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, postal mail/written correspondence, and web chat) meet MAXIMUS and contract goals/objectives as required. This position will report to the Program Manager and will provide leadership to Customer Service Supervisors, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:- Oversee the daily operations of a contact center team to ensure performance metrics are met.- Maintain updated knowledge of the Contact Center performance requirements as well as corporate and project policies and procedures.- Provide assistance and updates to staff regarding these policies and procedures.- Evaluate the need for training to ensure that staff maintains current knowledge of multiple programs.- Address inadequate quality issues with Supervisory team in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored.- Monitor performance goals and objectives for the contact center staff and complete daily and weekly reports.- Provide the Sr. Manager and Director with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, policy, procedures, staff issues and departmental performance levels.- Monitor contact center compliance with ISO standards.- Implement necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of all laws, regulations, policies, and procedures pertinent to the Contact Center.- Monitor and evaluate performance, writes performance appraisals and provides corrective actions as needed.- Responsible for identifying and resolving issues, problems, and concerns with employees.- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures and assist in the implementation of process improvements when necessary.- Provide direction to staff when complaints are escalated to management level.- Perform other duties as may be assigned.Minimum Requirements:- Manage, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.- In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.- Act as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve problems.- Develop and administer schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.- Frequent interaction with subordinate employees, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.- Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.- Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure project compliance with all operational requirements of the contract as well as corporate policies.
- Manage Customer Service and Outreach Programs.
- Manage direct reports and the cost- effective operation of all project tasks.
- Supervise subcontractors that provide services to program.
- Oversee audits of operations.
- Produce monthly Service Level Agreement (SLA) report for client, as well as ad-hoc reporting.
- Collaborate with other Managers to ensure effective coordination of activities.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintains effective relationships with clients and other external entities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve service levels and overall operation efficiency.
- Supervise the project\u2019s quality assurance and training programs as well as corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Monitor performance against key indicators established internally or by the clients.- Generate solutions to issues or complex problems.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for staff, and monitor achievement of those goals.- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience considered in lieu of degree, three (3) years of management experience, five (5) years of related experience.
- Able to manage large-scale operations, including single or multiple sites.
- Proven ability with operational analyses, processes and performance indicators.
- Capable of performing comfortably in a fast- paced, deadline- oriented work environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Able to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working as a team member as well as independently
Clearance / Background investigation requirements may include the Applicant Name Check, the National Agency Check and Inquiry (NACI), and the Certification of Public Trust processes at the moderate to high designation level, dependent on position.
In good standing with Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
MAXIMUS IntroductionSince 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We\u2019re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Website : http://www.maximus.com