The Customer Service Rep II supports the customer services team to provide Performance Health customers with effortless experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Determines requirements by working with customers.
* Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
* Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
* Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
* Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
* Maintains call center ERP database by entering information.
* Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 years of work experience in a call center environment
* Proficient know of MS Office products to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Manage multiple priorities
* Strong problem solving abilities
* Proficient in utilizing WFM and Quality programs
* Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret data
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Performance Health and Wellness, headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois, is the maker of clinically-proven brands sold across the globe in a wide range of channels, including retail, specialty retail, professional and e-commerce. We are a growing company providing solutions for health and wellness, exercise and performance, rehab and recovery, and pain relief. Our products and content empower people in every stage of an active life from injury recovery all the way to performing at an elite level. Our mission motivates our performance every day.
Around the world, we serve consumers, athletes, patients, and healthcare practitioners with proven solutions to common needs and problems. These leverage effective and innovative products backed by clinical research, empowering education, instructions and content, endorsement by healthcare professionals, and practice-building support.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law..