Orange Lake Country Club, Inc
Club Counselor (Customer Service)
Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We’re looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
Serve as the primary contact for all Orange Lake Owners and Global Access Members. Responsibilities include answering incoming calls, facilitating sophisticated product knowledge options involving, but not limited to, booking of multiple sites and partner products. Additional responsibilities include making outbound calls to new members, pre-arrivals, member dues, and other ad hoc outcalls as well as call handling related to ownership, Global Access membership, maintenance fees, mortgage, reservations exchange, etc. The outcall portion should not exceed five weeks out of the year constituting less than 10% of the overall job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. Provide excellent Owner/Customer service as it pertains to ownership, Global Access membership, maintenance fees, mortgage, reservations exchange, etc. 50%
2. Reservation inquiries and bookings for Global Access members, owners and RCI members. 20%
3. This position requires strong problem solving techniques. 15%
4. Application of sales techniques. 15%
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
• Previous reservation and customer service experience in a call center or resort environment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and balance priorities
• Must demonstrate a commitment to customer service
• Must exhibit keyboard proficiency
• High level of accuracy
• Able to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends.
• Carries out any reasonable request by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
While performing the duties of this job the employee may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Will be required to bend, twist, reach, push, pull, and operate office machinery. Must be able to lift up to thirty pounds. Specific work assignments may change without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually high
• Department operates six days a week. 8:00 AM – midnight Monday through Saturday, get two days off (Sunday and one day during the week)
Orange Lake Country Club, Inc
Website : http://www.orangelake.com
The history of Orange Lake Resorts begins 30 years before its actual founding, in the early 1950s. The working-class family man Kemmons Wilson was traveling with his wife and five young children on vacation. Anticipating a week of relaxation on the road, they instead found cramped hotel rooms, no air conditioning, few basic amenities and poor service. What's more, he was charged an extra fee for each of his children. This was repeated at each stop he made. A self-made entrepreneur since his youngest days, Kemmons decided to do something about it. So in 1952, on the outskirts of Memphis, Tennessee, he opened his first Holiday Inn® hotel. Guests enjoyed clean rooms and unheard-of perks such as air conditioning, free parking and ice, swimming pools, restaurants, rates by the room and warm, genuine service.