We seek a Transportation Supervisor to provide day-to-day oversight and management of staff in pursuit of excellent customer service and coordination of transportation services for recipients. He/she will assist the Regional Manager with network development and contract enforcement. Qualified candidates will have 3 years proven management experience; in-bound call center experience preferred; 1-2 years transportation experience a plus.
* Oversee functions of Assistant Transportation Coordinators and Administrative staff.
* Establish and maintain good working relationship with providers, facilities, clients, co-workers, call center staff and other regional office personnel.
* Complete weekly call monitoring of ATCs and report to Transportation Manager any training issues.
* Conduct 90 day and annual evaluations of all staff.
* Serve as primary local contact for transportation providers and facilities.
* Coordinate work schedules, vacation and leave requests of staff
* Maintain daily and/or weekly report to Regional Manager of all staff, provider and facility issues.
* Monitor call stats, ATC aux work and call waiting times and maintain accurate call stat reporting to Regional Manager weekly.
* Oversee Quality Assurance and complaint handling.
* Any other duties as assigned.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience leading and managing staff.
* 4 year college degree preferred.
* Must have superior customer service and phone skills, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
* Must possess computer proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) and ability to master proprietary software programs.
* In-bound call center experience and/or transportation industry, client/vendor (provider) interaction preferred.
* Demonstrated initiative, ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner.
* Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team. Proven experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team.
* Must possess ability to analyze data and report on regional office performance; knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Want to be a sponsor?