Total System Services, Inc.
Call Center QA Analyst-96217
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.
Monitors, evaluates and scores a specified number of calls each month for all clients in order to provide an overall assessment of call center and collections quality. Enters quality scores into a database for tracking and reporting purposes. Quality issues and performance measures are used to ensure the highest level of customer service to cardholders while maintaining the integrity of the client.
The Call Center QA Analyst will responsible for auditing, analyzing, and managing call center adherence to the Netspend Quality Assurance Program. This individual will collaborate with multiple departments and outsourced vendor call centers to ensure that sites are implementing the program with a high degree of accuracy and effectiveness that drives agent performance.
- Audit representative samples of QA Evaluations in all call center locations to assess accuracy of scoring and analyze results to uncover areas of opportunity for improvement
- Develop and implement improvement strategies with call center QA teams and center leadership to drive performance improvement to Key Performance Indicators
- Manage communication between internal support departments and call center sites to ensure training and knowledge portal information is accurate and effective.
- Maintain awareness of call volume trends and customer needs to make recommendations for process changes / improvements that will promote a superior customer experience.
- Lead calibration meetings with key stakeholders to develop excellence in Quality Assurance evaluation assessments across the enterprise.
- Analyze call trends through call listening to uncover customer concerns that drive the business and work with internal departments to develop solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Attend project status and planning meetings as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 4 years experience working in a call center environment required.
- 2 years experience in Call Center Quality Assurance preferred.
- Experience with Process improvement and change management preferred.
- Experienced with different Relational databases like Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server preferred.
- Experience with Speech Analytics platforms such as Nexidia a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
- Proficient in leading meetings, providing feedback, and coaching for improved performance.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced collaborative work environment.
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation methodologies preferred.
- Ability to manage priorities and set direction for a team.
- Experience communicating with team members and key stakeholders and setting expectations.
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
JOB: Quality & Process Improvement
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-Texas-Austin
ORGANIZATION: NetSpend Corporation
JOB POSTING: Dec 6, 2016, 1:56:15 PM
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing
RECRUITER: LaVonne Sheets
Total System Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.tsys.com
The people of TSYS® believe we are part of something bigger. Each and every day, we have the opportunity to touch millions of people and businesses — both a tremendous honor and a huge responsibility. For each of life’s purchases, TSYS is behind the scenes making the process frictionless and safe.