**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Child & Family Services
provides a spectrum of mental health services through various programs for populations of all acuities. Although it serves a variety of consumers, the agency focuses primarily on providing care to low-income, high at- risk youth.
The Call Center Manager
is responsible for managing the day to day activities of the agencies Centralized Call Center. The Call Center Manager will help support the continued development of the Call Center, be responsible for ensuring that Call Center Specialists receive the training, skills, and support needed to assist consumers/families who are in need of access to care. The Call Center Manager will utilize their clinical expertise to determine appropriate resources or services for the consumer and family, as well as to provide clinical consultation when collaborating with community partners. In addition, they will determine if the consumer presents urgent/emergent mental health needs and help with triage accordingly. In this role, they will also be responsible for managing a team of Call Center Specialists and Lead Parent Partners and be a resource for them. The Call Center Manager, through the referral process will work with youth/young adult and family according to the guiding principles of the agency’s philosophy of strength based, family focused needs driven and culturally competent.
• Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited or state approved program that meets criteria for licensing as a clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist or clinical psychologist, required.
• Must be licensed or licensed-eligible with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences or waiver-able with other appropriate licensing board to provide psychotherapy.
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience working as a Referral staff or within a Call Center, preferred.
• Previous experience supervising, required.
• Maintains all required licenses and certifications.
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English proficiency, preferred.
• Valid California Driver License and a driving record acceptable to the Agency’s insurance carrier.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.