Looking for a career change? Good with people and technology?
GTE Financial is looking for organized, professional, friendly people to join our fun working environment as
Call Center Advocates
. Check out our exciting employee benefits. GTE Benefits- Click Here
Sounds awesome, right?
Our Call Center Advocates have a starting pay of $15.00 per hr.
What does it take to be a great Call Center Advocate at GTE? Courtesy, professionalism, and product knowledge. Financial and/or banking background is highly preferred.
The goal? Help our customers and provide them with solutions. On our team, you’ll be an important part of shaping our customers experience – from answering questions and actively listening for opportunities to expand and deliver great services.
GTE was named as one of Tampa’s Top Workplaces in 2017! Come and join our award winning team.
The Member Care Team is an empowered group of employees actively engaged in their growth and development, their department, their organization and their community. The team takes ownership and accountability for creating an environment that drives innovation in order to deliver a remarkable member experience. Each employee is an owner of this experience and is committed to its success.
The Member Care Advocate is responsible for responding to member calls, processing member requests and providing first touch call resolution for all member inquiries while actively cross-selling credit union products and services to further enhance the member experience.
Member Care hours are Monday- Friday 7:30 am-6:00 pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. Weekly schedules vary and include a minimum of one Saturday a month.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively engages members by cross-selling credit union products and services.
• Consistently provides one touch call resolution for member inquiries
• Adheres to all Member Care and credit union procedures and policies.
• Responsible for staying abreast with all updated policies and procedures.
• Accountable for achieving established performance goals and metrics.
• Consistently adheres to all quality expectations to ensure accuracy and the delivery of a world class member experience.
• Arrives to work on time, prepared and ready to assist members.
• Provides friendly, professional, courteous support to members and peers.
• Displays a cooperative, energetic, respectful attitude.
• Promotes a positive work environment by providing open, honest, constructive feedback with practical recommendations.
• Offers meaningful assistance and support to all areas of Member Care team.
• Actively pursues opportunities for learning, growth and additional training needs.
• Commit to achieving individual, team and organization goals.
• Searches and recommends viable process improvements.
• Communicate with leadership team on a consistent basis
• Professionally represent the Member Care team by participating in meetings, projects and all credit union events.
• Engages in team, organizational and community initiatives.
• Responsible for completing all required training in a timely manner.
• Must demonstrate a functional knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act in addition to other Federal laws, including but not limited to: U.S. Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Assets & Control, Anti-Money Laundering, Right to Financial Privacy Act, and the Bank Bribery Act.
Other Job Functions:
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, GTE Financial employee, operational and administrative policy manuals.
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job. Job duties can change at any time as directed by management. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to apply common sense understanding of financial transactions and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Ability to solve problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Explorer; 10 key skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members and other employees of the organization.
• Demonstrate proficiency and be knowledgeable about technology with the ability to quickly learn and access products through virtual banking.
• Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives and goals
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience or combination of education and experience Previous customer service, banking, and/or call center experience required
• Retail/Sales experience a plus
GTE Financial reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Tampa, Florida, United States