Job added in hotlist
Applied job
Contract job
90-day-old-job
part-time-job
Recruiter job
Employer job
Expanded search
Apply online not available
View more jobs in Appleton, WI
View more jobs in Wisconsin

Job Details

Healthcare Administrative Specialist

Location
Appleton, WI

Apply for this job






4 hit(s)  

Profile

Job Description Individual will be responsible for naming prior authorizations. Will be on the phones 40% of the time with doctors and members verifying information and processing the other 60%. Preferred Qualifications 6 months of call center experience or office experience Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet required. Strong communication skills Tech savvy--able to toggle screens with computers Hours Monday - Friday 10AM - 6:30PM 1 Week Required every 6 Weeks This is a full-time opportunity with a reputable company! If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send a resume or ****! About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffingu00ae Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please **** or email **** for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.

Company info

Sign Up Now - CallCenterCrossing.com

Similar Jobs:
Auto Claims Representative
Location : Green Bay, WI
\u003Cdiv\u003E\u003Cstrong\u003EJob Description\u003C/strong\u003E\u003C/div\u003E\u003Cdiv\u003EThis position is responsible for investigating the facts of low-complexity automobile claims and determining the appropriate payment...
Spanish Bilingual Customer Care Rep
Location : Neenah, WI
Alta Resources is Hiring! Alta Resources is looking for Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representatives to provide professional, high-quality, “best-in-class” customer service and sales support. As a Spanish Bilingual Customer C...
French Bilingual Customer Care Rep
Location : Neenah, WI
Alta Resources is Hiring! Alta Resources is looking for French Speaking Customer Service Representatives to provide professional, high-quality, “best-in-class” customer service and sales support. As a French Bilingual Customer Car...
I was facing the seven-year itch at my previous workplace. Thanks to EmploymentCrossing, I'm committed to a fantastic sales job in downtown Manhattan.
Joseph L - New York, NY
  • All we do is research jobs.
  • Our team of researchers, programmers, and analysts find you jobs from over 1,000 career pages and other sources
  • Our members get more interviews and jobs than people who use "public job boards"
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.
CallCenterCrossing - #1 Job Aggregation and Private Job-Opening Research Service — The Most Quality Jobs Anywhere
CallCenterCrossing is the first job consolidation service in the employment industry to seek to include every job that exists in the world.
Copyright © 2018 CallCenterCrossing - All rights reserved. 168