Our customer service representatives are dedicated professionals who care about the people we service.
* Conducting outbound calls placed by an automated dialer to an existing customer base
* Assisting customers with their medical supply reorders
* Logging conversations and requests in a professional, clear, and concise manner
We are looking for full time, permanent employees who have previous stable work history in customer service, either face-to-face or over the phone.
Other requirements include:
* high school diploma/GED
* basic computer and typing skills
* ability to multitask
* clear and effective communication
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Ability to type 30 WPM with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Excellent attendance is required
* Must be detail-oriented
We offer our employees a great benefits package that includes:
* Health, vision, dental
* paid holidays and vacation time
* growth opportunities
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Want to be a sponsor?