LogistiCare Solutions, LLC
The Facility Representative is the person at LogistiCare that assists facilities in arranging their clients/patients transportation needs. In addition they provide a high level of customer service to facility staff as the main agency contact to call with problems, issues or questions about non-emergency medical transportation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Educates facilities about LogistiCare, NET and disseminate contact information for appropriate telephone numbers
* Provides facilities with information about available features such as gas reimbursement, bus passes and how to complete various paperwork and reports
* Interaction with facility social service staff to coordinate patient trips
* Solves specific patient issues with facility case manager (initiate schedule changes, routing suggestions, provider changes, etc.)
* Prompts the facility social worker to coordinate with patients to get complete updated lists of patient addresses to accurately updateLogistiCare's database for the new provider
* Managed prescheduled patient trips in LCAD
* Audit provider trip logs against prescheduled trip confirmations received from facilities
* Handle facility complaints regarding prescheduled patient delivery and pick-up
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
Qualified candidates must have a high school degree or GED.
* 2 years of prior in-bound Call Center experience, heavy phone volume and data entry required and/or experience in a fast-paced, high-level customer service oriented environment.
* Social Services and/or case management, hospital discharge, basic medical terminology, and/or front or back office medical experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services a plusSkills:
* Superior customer service and phone skills; strong verbal communication, writing, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
* Must possess professional writing skills and ability to correspond with professionals both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to accurately type 35 words per minute
* Must have strong spreadsheet and database skills to include intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; must be able to learn and acquire proficiency in LogistiCare's proprietary software applications.Environmental and Working Conditions:
* Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Ability to work independently or with a team a must.
\\LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.\\
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
LogistiCare Solutions, LLC
Website : http://www.logisticare.com
We are LogistiCare, and we make sure our clients' customers get where they need to go. Our clients range from state government agencies, managed care organizations and hospitals to transit authorities and school boards. Their customers include Medicaid and Medicare populations, commercial and senior members, special-needs students and ADA paratransit riders. We are not a transportation company. We do not operate vehicles, drive buses or fly planes. We assemble and manage comprehensive transportation networks for our clients, usually under full-risk capitated financial arrangements.