At least $40,000
Aug 10, 2018
Job Description Sales Acquisition and Customer Service are crucial roles in any business...especially ours. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. is focused on client / customer satisfaction,
, and customer acquisition. Due to our explosive growth, we are aggressively hiring and training individuals with
customer service, business development,
and marketing, and/or customer interaction experience. We specialize in professional in-person sales, customer retention, sales and marketing with several opportunities for career development.
We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Client Manager. This is not a call center position. This job involves in person sales to consumers
. All of our Entry Level employees are trained in the areas of customer interaction, sales & marketing, client communications, business development, and customer retention. Our training methods of selling and customer retention are proven to shape our employees into top professionals.
We are interested in seasoned professionals AND individuals with little sales experience who want to continue to grow in the customer acquisitions field and learn how to compete in today’s fast paced sales and marketing arena. Individuals who have the related coursework and are making a career change or interested in an entry level position are encouraged to apply to **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
Ideal candidates have a background in customer service, speech, communications, sales, business development, management of telemarketing teams, retail sales, and/or human resources. This position involves a compensation structure where pay is based on individual performance. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. believes in rewarding our highest performers with the highest compensation.
****Customer Service / Sales / Customer Retention duties include (but are not limited to):
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor individual progress to provide sales-coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
• Participation in morning meetings including: sales role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of consumer behavior training.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Offers:
• Full Training
• No glass ceiling
• Free Parking
• Compensation based on individual performance
• Entry level career opportunities after the initial sales position
• An enjoyable working atmosphere
• Travel opportunities
• Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Sales / Customer Service: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is looking for the following education/experience in our Customer Service / Sales / Customer Retention / Business Development position:
• Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and a professional demeanor. This is more important to us than actual sales experience.
• 2 year’s experience in a sales or customer service environment preferred.
• 4-year college degree preferred but not required.
• Must be willing to work Full Time.
• Must be willing to be a student.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES PAST ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING AND SALES POSITION
• Client Manager
o Assist in sales training and development of Entry Level associates.
o Supervise Entry Level associates progress and provide feedback to management.
o Manage territory and various other responsibilities within the office.
• Assistant Manager
o Supervise development of Client Managers on an individual basis.
o Manage large teams of Client Managers and Entry Level sales associates.
o Demonstrate appropriate sales and marketing techniques through role-play scenarios.
o Assist in human resources.
o Learn WORLDWIDE VISION market strategy.
o Continue to meet and exceed sales goals.
o Manage entire office of Account Managers, Senior Corporate Trainers, and Entry Level associates
o Assign and supervise responsibilities appropriately.
o Lead employees group brainstorming activities.
o Project Management
o Human Resources Management
o Conduct market research.
o Attend National management and leadership seminars.
o Responsible for entire office staff and sales management.
o Responsible for client negotiations and relations.
o Facilitate the development of employees.
o Responsible for all human resources functions.
o Manage processes and systems to increase efficiency.
o Coach and motivate employees through goal-setting on an individual basis.