Ultimate Medical Academy, Inc
Changing Lives, Social Good & Having Fun
We have immediate job openings at our nationally accredited school that focuses on health care education. Looking for a place where you can make a difference in an exciting and driven environment? Youve found it. At Ultimate Medical Academy, we do meaningful work that changes peoples lives. We offer opportunities for growth and a culture of having fun, building energy and giving back.
In this role, youll be responsible for helping our graduates start careers in their fields of study.
Responsibilities for a Career Services Advisor include:
- Helping students and graduates find employment that suits their skills and training.
- Speaking with students to provide guidance on resume writing, interview techniques, workplace expectations and more.
- Building relationships with potential employers in specific regions to connect graduates with job opportunities.
- Calling hiring managers to identify and create new job opportunities.
Skills and Traits Youll Need to Succeed:
- Dynamic, high-energy personality with strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multitask in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record in professional sales, business development and/or customer service.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Comfortable working independently or in a team environment.
- A flexible schedule with availability to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
- *College coursework required*.
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service, career services, staffing or sales.
- Call center experience preferred.
If youre self-motivated, enjoy talking to people and possess drive and confidence, UMA is looking for you! Join us and work at a growing institution that focuses on student and employee empowerment, community outreach and creating a positive impact on the lives we touch.
$18.00/hr bonus. FANTASTIC EARNING POTENTIAL!
SALES - STAFFING - RECRUITING - CUSTOMER SERVICE - DEGREE
Apply on Company Website
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Ultimate Medical Academy
UMA is a nonprofit healthcare educational institution with a national presence. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida and founded in 1994, UMA offers content-rich, interactive online courses as well as hands-on training at our campuses. UMA students have access to academic advising, one-on-one or group tutoring, rsum and interview coaching, job search assistance, technical support and more. The institution is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). Contact Info
- 3101 West Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33614
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Ultimate Medical Academy, Inc
Website : https://www.ultimatemedical.edu
We provide you the quality, hands-on training and credentials you need to successfully enter a rewarding career in healthcare in as little as seven weeks. Our healthcare programs are designed for individuals seeking full-time or part-time entry-level career opportunities in this fast-paced industry. The programs attract a diverse range of students who are looking to enter the healthcare field. We offer nationally accredited, flexible training programs in a comfortable, professional setting. The following are a few of the additional benefits of attending UMA: