First Citizens Bank
Human Resources Service Center Generalist
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Apply with LinkedIn
JOB ID #:
High School Diploma
DAYS AND HOURS:
100 East Tryon Road, Raleigh, NC
HR Service Center
Add to Job Cart
This position will provide responses to inquiries via telephone, e-mail and fax, while adhering to established Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) standards. Responsible for delivering superior customer service by providing benefit, pay, leave of absence, unemployment and workers' compensation guidance and administration to more than 6,000 associates in multiple states. Analyze situations and provide solutions in bringing questions and problems to satisfactory resolution. Utilize all HR tools available to resolve calls accurately. Responsible for all phases of the new hire onboarding. Provides assistance to managers for VMS and Peoplefluent systems. Provides back up phone support to HR service center consultant.
Bachelor degree and a minimum of 1 year call center experience or 1 year human resources experience.
High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 4 year call center experience or 4 year human resources experience.
- General knowledge of HR policies and procedures and HR laws and labor laws.
- Possess thorough knowledge of computers including, but not limited to MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to empathize and handle end-to-end inquiries working to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must have strong communication and active listening skills that facilitates probing questions to aid in problem solving and issue escalation.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and organize effectively, in a time sensitive environment.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong, persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to assess priorities and shift directions quickly.
- Ability to identify critical issues and to escalate appropriately.
- Ability to work with sensitive, often confidential information.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Call center experience.
First Citizens Bank is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top
First Citizens Bank
Website : https://www.firstcitizens.com
First Citizens BancShares sets itself apart with our traditional values, long-term approach to business and emphasis on maintaining a safe and solid financial positioning in a rapidly changing economic climate. We are also passionate about growing our customer base by surpassing industry standards of service excellence.