connection unexpectedly closed (timed out?)
Manager Call Center, Specialty Pharmacy
Based in Portland, Oregon, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Health offers specialty pharmacy care with a human touch. We embrace the full health ecosystem because getting better isn't just about filling a prescription. To foster good health, we connect patients, providers, manufactures, payers and the community with healthy tools and resources.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. offers a unique and modern work environment that blends teamwork, excellence and open communication. Our team members grow and develop skills together while providing a high-quality, well-rounded patient experience.
We are currently looking to expand our team and develop **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. team members in all areas of core business functions.
We are looking for a skilled Call center manager to supervise our patient services operations which includes outbound and inbound efforts. You will manage personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. They must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the big picture and make improvements. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Our call center average over 6,500 outbound calls and receives nearly 3,000 inbound calls every month.
1. Developing objectives for the call center s day-to-day activities
2. Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
3. Collecting and analyzing call-center statistics (costs, customer service metrics etc.)
4. Manages all aspects of patient service operations including business implementation processes to help with growth of the business.
5. Manages the coordination of client support, group set-up, benefit configuration, claims processing, data reporting and analytics.
6. Effectively manages department by coaching and developing supervisors, leads, and support staff.
7. Ensures continuous process improvement focusing on policies
8. Works with senior clinical staff to implement directives and to audit programs and regulatory requirements.
9. Oversee all aspects of patient service operations including accreditations, quality management, and service delivery.
10. Works with supervisors to ensure workload is evenly distributed for maximum performance and to ensure performance guarantees are met.
11. Meets and discusses customer service and group integration performance issues with agents, consultants, and clients on prospective accounts, as well as with performance guarantee groups on an as needed basis.
12. Works closely with the I.S. department to ensure projects are prioritized and outcomes are as agreed. Facilitates error reduction, quality control, and appropriate prevention methods are in place.
13. Oversees the creation of educational and support materials for Patient Services.
14. The Employee will act in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws and with the highest ethical standards that we consistently strive to achieve. Thus, legal and ethical compliance is an essential duty of each employee.
What is a day at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. like? When we aren t diligently working to change our patients lives, we re planning potlucks, playing foosball, or celebrating this month s birthdays (cake and balloons required). Each day we come to work excited and enjoy what we do. Our progressive environment embodies the notion that life is meant to be shared and lived well, through hard work, compassion, camaraderie and community.
We work to build trusted relationships and to be a resource that patients can turn to for help. We value this responsibility and take great pride in the opportunity we have to meet the specialty pharmacy needs of our customers. Team **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has a passion for providing great service and helping others.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual identification or orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.