PSECU, a high-tech, progressive financial institution with more than $5 billion in assets, is seeking a Contact Center Agent – Cards to provide superior member service in the skill sets pertaining to Card Services. This would include but not limited to handling lost or stolen cards, disputed card and ATM transactions and VISA credit card and debit card maintenance. Using knowledge of products and services, as well as excellent member service skills, the contact center agent will educate members on the responsible use of those services as a means to broaden self-service relationships; and to achieve greater profitability and competitive advantage.
Benefits: We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement.
Employee Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: $12.35/hr.
Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Week 1: Monday – Friday; 8am-4pm
Week 2: Monday – Friday; 8am-4pm (day off TBA), Saturday; 9am-5pm
Candidate must be bondable and credit worthy.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position:
• Responsible for member service contacts and inquiries pertaining to the Card Services skill sets including phone calls (inbound and outbound), email, relay calls and written correspondence; researching member issues; and resolving member issues through appropriate financial transactions, account maintenance, member education and/or cross selling appropriate services.
• Responsible to have an understanding of department’s online information resources and how to use the tools including but not limited to Transaction Services Assistant (TSA), Staff Information Systems (SIS) and corporate intranet portal.
• Follow proper security policies and procedures in authenticating members through all communication channels.
• Utilize appropriate company software and systems for member transactions and interactions.
• Responsible for continual performance and knowledge improvement including, implementing feedback from managers, ongoing training, quality assurance and conducting self-evaluations.
• Perform various back-office support functions as needed.
• Upon assignment, assist in training of assigned skill sets as well as new products and services.
• Provide back-up support for skills within the Transaction Service Contact Center as necessary.
• Must be knowledgeable in the operations of the Transaction Services Department.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for all PSECU Bargaining Unit:
• Knowledge - Must be familiar with normal interpretation of Credit Union’s operating principles, mission statement, products, policies and procedures. Must be familiar with federal and state regulations, if applicable, as they apply to the unit.
• Workflow Management - Ability to effectively manage volume of work assignments. Ability to operate computer systems and other office equipment and perform calculations essential to this position in order to meet unit standards. Ability to type 25 to 35 words per minute, proficiency with required software, and have working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, as needed within scope of job.
• Judgment - Exercise basic judgment and appropriate decision making within scope of MSRI job duties.
• Communication - Ability to interpret needs and respond using effective oral and/or written communication skills and proper action to meet member and/or internal customer needs. Ability to communicate honestly with manager regarding individual development needs and improvement of unit functions. Ability to communicate effectively with outside professionals as needed within scope of job.
• Relationship Management - Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, members and other business contacts of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Demonstrate PSECU’s Operating Principles of PRIDE (Partnership, Reliability, Improvement, Dedication, and Ethics).
• Attendance - Regular and consistent attendance is required to maintain acceptable performance standards and routine duties of the position within the normal operational guidelines of the unit.
• Confidentiality - Confidentiality and document control is essential to this position to ensure member data is secure and protected from compromise.
• Creditworthiness - Must meet creditworthiness standards (as defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement).
• Bondable - Must notify Human Resources in writing of conviction involving dishonesty, breach of trust or violation of the Pennsylvania Credit Union Code (17 Pa. S. C. A. 101 et seq.) during the course of employment with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Non-essential:
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Maintains an organized work area.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND SENSORY ABILITIES:
• Repetitive movement of hands and fingers, i.e., for typing or writing.
• Lifting and carrying containers weighing as much as 20-30 pounds, i.e., to/from building and vehicle, to a storage area
• Sitting for long periods of time, i.e., at a desk, in meetings.
• Ability to reach above, at and below the waist.
• Ability to reach above, at and below shoulder level.
• Occasional bending, kneeling, stooping and/or squatting.
• Visual acuity.
• Auditory acuity.
• This position may be advertised in the public media.
• Appointment to this position is subject to the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
• Applicant may be required to complete one or more pre-employment assessments and/or testing.
• This position may be subject to telephone monitoring to assure quality member communications.
• Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a qualified individual with a disability or disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)