Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Our company has 25 years of industry experience and we want you to join us. Be Real with Alight and help us re-imagine how people and organizations thrive.
AS A CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE, A TYPICAL DAY TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls from our clients employees as well as conduct outbound calls for follow up as required
* Greeting the employee, answering concerns and questions, educating them and solving complex issues relating to their health care benefits, 401k savings, life benefits, retirement plans, leave of absence, payroll and/or human resource related services
* Processing transactions such as, but not limited to, health enrollments, tax updates, direct deposit updates, 401k withdrawals or contributions, and retirement elections
* Utilizing your interpersonal skills and extensive on-the-job training to provide professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service with appropriate empathy statements as needed
* Recognizing/acknowledging the need for additional research in order to resolve any issues reported by the customer, and handle this casework throughout shift
* Accessing customer accounts and product information, by toggling between multiple screens and systems, to provide accurate answers and support within the parameters of Alight Solutions policies and procedures. Website navigation for the employee may be needed as well
* Creating and updating employee files in database, as authorized
* Communicating with third parties to assist the caller with updates or inquiries
* Staying current on Alight s programs and services through on-going training provided by Alight Solutions and self-study
* Staying current on client s programs and provisions through on-going training
* At least 4 years of customer service experience, or a combination of education and experience:
* High School diploma and 4 years of customer service experience, OR
* Associate s Degree and 2 years or customer service experience, OR
* Bachelor s Degree
* A self-starter who has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the desire to provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction
* Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
* Ability to receive constructive feedback, then immediately and consistently apply it
* Ability to multi-task using several Windows applications at once while assisting a customer on the phone
* Flexibility to work a specified shift and extended hours as necessary
* Experience in one of these industries is preferred: Health Care, Human Resources Services or Financial Services
* Bachelor s or Associate s degree, or a High School diploma plus equivalent years of related industry experience
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization:
* A full BENEFITS PACKAGE - starting on your first day of employment options include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with a corporate match.
* PEOPLE MATTER is one of our company s core values. We are mindful that our actions affect the lives of millions in meaningful ways, through the work we do for our clients, our relationships with each other, and the contributions we make to our local and global communities.
* Diversity programs to ensure Alight promotes an INCLUSIVE, open culture with diversity in thought and style
* A corporate WELLBEING program (physical, social, emotional and financial wellbeing) that creates an environment and culture where leadership and colleagues are engaged, healthy and high performing.
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH: We provide ongoing training, coaching and development. We reward continuous improvement and encourage you to own your own development. Our Customer Care incentive program, DRIVE, allows you to take control of your career and growth. This program provides you with the foundation you need to lead to a path of success.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..