We're looking for a motivated, tech savvy, detail oriented customer service representative with the drive and skills to problem solve and provide our customers and partners with the best possible experience.
What That Means
You'll be a key player. That's right, you'll be an important and highly visible member of our Auction Operations Team. You'll do things like:
* Learn the inner workings of the industry and use that knowledge to provide the best customer support experience possible
* Answer questions and solve problems via a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and chats
* Field support escalations from other departments
* Coordinate with our partners to manage the inventory at auction
* Handle a variety of tasks that pertain to our Partners, Sellers, Affiliates and other Peddlers
* Identify account and system issues as well as negative trends and escalate to leadership
We pride ourselves on providing awesome experiences to our customers and each other, so be prepared to wow us with your knowledge, skill, and can-do spirit. On a daily basis, you'll handle a large volume of tasks relating to the end-of-life cycle for vehicles, like resolving escalations related to missing keys, titles and payments, maintaining good relations with our partners, and ensuring that our vehicles at auction are processed correctly. We want you to identify opportunities for improvement in our workflow, reporting, and yourself - we want to support your career growth with us and beyond!
What You'll Need
* 2 years customer service experience in a call center setting (tier 2 preferred)
* Strong data entry/typing skills (45 WPM preferred)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail and grammar
* Well-rounded technological capability (Salesforce experience a plus)
* Automotive auction experience a plus
* High school diploma or equivalent education
What You'll Get
* A competitive salary (compensation is $17/hour)
* A design award winning downtown office at 6th Street and Congress
* Robust health, vision, dental, and life insurance plans
* Employer matching 401(k) plan
* Paid gym membership
* Tuition reimbursement
* Donation matching program
* Paid maternity leave
Who We Are
Peddle is a modern car buying service that makes selling any car fast, easy, and awesome. Sellers simply answer a few questions about the vehicle they are looking to sell and are instantly presented with offers and options. To complete the sale, Sellers can choose to have Peddle send a Carrier to pick up the vehicle at its current location or if a Seller is looking for a sale amount that is higher than the available offer, Peddle provides the option for Sellers to list their vehicle for sale by setting an asking price. Listings are then promoted to Peddle's national network of car Buyers.
Peddle's Buyer network consists of top licensed whole and salvage dealers across the country that buy used and junk cars for resale, parts, or scrap. Buyers can place pre-set bids based on the types of vehicles they would like to buy, which get factored into Peddle's instant offers. They can also browse through Seller listings, view photos, and other detailed information about each vehicle, to determine if they'd like to buy or make a counteroffer to Sellers.