Our Customer Experience Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers.
They constitute our front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers.
• Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
• Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
• Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners Requirements:
• Customer service experience required
• Positive, enthusiastic and passionate
• Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
• Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
• Legal right to work in the United States