Customer Service Representative
THE RIGHT STAFF
$16 to $18 Hourly
Looking for a Customer Service Opportunity that will fit your quirky personality? THE RIGHT STAFF is seeking an experienced Customer Service professional for a Temp to Hire Customer Service opening with our Optical Wholesaler in Minneapolis. Our client is seeking individuals with 2 or more years of High Level Customer Service experience.
Ideal individuals will fit in with their companies 5 core customer support values! Strong Interpersonal communication skills is a must to fit in with this fast paced, fun company!
1. High integrity
2. Strive to provide the best quality of customer service possible.
3. Be your unique self and respect the uniqueness of others.
4. Team work to make the dream work!
5. Always do the right things to support the customer.
Benefits of the Customer Service Representative:
• Full and Part-time hours available
• Hours of operations: 8 A.M. 6 P.M. Monday Friday and 8 A.M. 4 P.M. Saturday
• Availability to work most Saturdays is highly preferred! Not necessarily required
• Pay $16 to $18 per hour
• Minneapolis, MN
• Seasonal Contract with strong potential to hire for the right person!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
• Answer inbound calls, chats, emails, mail, and social media and process the associated work generated by the contact.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; upsell when applicable.
• Process customer orders, request to be removed from or added to catalogs, and email marketing lists and other customer service inquires as requested.
• Process returns and exchanges.
• Follow communication contacts, guidelines and policies
• Handle escalated customer contacts, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through strong interpersonal communication skill
• Participate in ongoing training, process improvements efforts and meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
• High School Diploma required; some further education preferred
• 2 years of fast paced, high quality customer service experience; call center experience is preferred
• Prior optical experience is highly preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal skills are a must!
• High integrity, self motivation, and service orientation are required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong keyboarding, computer navigation, and phone handling skills. Microsoft office and Windows experience required
• Ability to handle escalated contacts and use de-escalation skills with customers in a calm attentive manner.
• Ability to understand and resolve complex problems, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Apply by sending resume to
or **** for more details.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Contract assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you!
THE RIGHT STAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE RIGHT STAFF
THE RIGHT STAFF offices are NOW welcoming walk in job seekers! Please be prepared with the following documents: Your resume, two professional references and documentation for your I-9. Let us help YOU find YOUR RIGHT job RIGHT NOW!
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants selected for an interview will be required to complete a background check/drug test.
THE RIGHT STAFF will complete an individualized assessment of the results of the background check/drug test and the job position. Applicants will be required to successfully complete this assessment for further consideration