Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
* Alight Solutions Is Looking For A Customer Service Team Manager for our Advocacy Group.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Advocacy business group within Alight Solutions in The Woodlands, TX.
As an Advocacy Team Manager (CSTM) your role is managing and supporting a team of Advocates who offer healthcare benefit expertise with compassion, empathy and sensitivity to assist our customers in resolving their complex healthcare issues. Advocates are responsible for answering inbound calls from our customers and listening intently to their situation to be sure they gather the necessary information needed to research and obtain an accurate resolution.
The CSTM is responsible for the front line customer service delivery for Advocacy client teams (number of clients will vary based on size, services and complexities). In this role the CSTM acts as a role model for the values of the firm and customer service best practices. Most of the CSTM s day is spent in direct interaction with the Advocates. You are responsible for the day to day management of these colleagues and supporting them in resolving the customer cases called into Advocacy. You are also responsible for the providing the best environment for development, growth and engagement of the Advocates.
The Advocacy Customer Service Team Manager will partner closely with various managers within Advocacy; CS Advocacy Client Manager, Quality Coach Team Manager, and Advocacy Client Manager to deliver distinctive customer experiences and our Client Promise.
* Partners with the CS Client Manager to improve quality of the CS team, with a focus on quality and individual colleague development.
* Administers CS/HR Policies and evaluates performance management of the Advocates
* Manages compensation/pay for aligned Advocates based on firm wide budgets and guidance
* Executes monthly coaching conversations for all aligned Advocates
* Executes side by side and impromptu coaching of aligned Advocates
* Identifies process improvements/enhancements to desktop tools and client provisions/processes and shares these with CSCM
* Identifies when Advocates are struggling and determine the need for initial or refresher training of aligned Advocates
* Drives individual metrics of Advocates on team (coaching scores, handle times/schedule adherence, etc.)
* Executes the coaching and development of Advocates
* Supports Advocates on calls and cases with Program, Policy and Procedure Knowledge and tool expertise with special focus on customer escalation avoidance.
* Leverages Advocacy reports to manage team and work effectively.
* Spends most of their time on the floor with Advocates
Work Experience * Call center operations experience
* People Management experience
* Customer Service Desktop tools
* Specific domain and Benefit plan-specific knowledge
* Proficiency in CS and Advocacy tools usage (CSPro, Service Connect, knowledge base, Synapse) are a plus
* Proficiency is CS Quality Coaching is a plus
* Systems, Internet and Telephony Environment
* Customer Service Principles
* Regulatory and legislative knowledge
* Deep problem solving skills
* Health Advocacy experience a plus
Work Conditions * Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
* Frequent computer use at workstation up to 2 hours at a time or for extended periods of time.
* Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
* Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals.
Participation in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Bachelor s Degree and 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..