Are you an experienced resort reservationist or call center specialist? Come join a fast paced growing company, a leader in the RV Resort industry.
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of Manufactured Home Communities, RV resorts and campgrounds in North America. Over the course of nearly 50 years, we own and have controlling interest in nearly 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our communities and resorts.
Job Duties Include:
* Answer incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and within established performance standards and criteria.
* Ensure integrity of customer records by verifying and accurately entering customer information and completing necessary paperwork.
* Demonstrate the ability to navigate through multiple reservation and computer systems.
* Must possess strong communication skills including clear understandable telephone voice and ability to interpret information.
* Strong verbal communication, suggestive sales skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment are required.
* Attention to detail and promptness required.
* Must be able to adapt to change easily, be organized, dependable and able to function with limited supervision.
* Available to work evenings and weekends.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at ****for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
MUST THE APPLICANTS SUPPLY THEIR OWN WORK PERMIT?: