Provide excellent customer service and operational support to the Shared Services Accounts Payable stakeholders and suppliers.
Responsibilities include customer service, achieving targeted invoice data matching/ posting goals, and addressing invoice defects timely.
This role will be required to collaborate with internal partners, stakeholders and suppliers to identify/ propose process improvements that will reduce/ eliminate defects and drive efficiencies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support global stakeholders and suppliers
• Manage customer inquiries through multiple communication touch points
• Follow country specific guidelines and tax rules for invoice processing/ payment
• Address invoice defects to ensure suppliers are paid accurately and timely
• Research and resolve complex problems
• Analyze inquiry data and identify process improvements to reduce/eliminate defects and present to operational leadership Required Qualifications • High school degree or equivalent
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to speak and read fluent Italian
• Demonstrated ability to multi task and prioritize competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement skills
• Ability to adapt to change, and work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to understand the needs of the customer and manage relationships
• Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven knowledge of MS
Office Desired Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
• Demonstrated SAP knowledge
• Demonstrated Accounts Payable knowledge
• Proven experience in a call center environment
• Demonstrated analytical skills
Preferred Qualifications Italian language fluency
Required Education BA/BS pref.
Celebration , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):