Annapolis, MD, United States
Nov 23, 2022
Date: Nov 23, 2022
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Customer Service Lead is responsible for supporting the leadership and directing the customer service team in all communication channels, including: phone, chat, email, and social media. You will be accountable for the direct support of the Customer Service Representative in their efforts to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues. This role requires schedule flexibility for both evenings and weekends. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business as no other company has.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide direct support to Customer Service Representatives to ensure departmental philosophy, process and policy are correctly effected in each contact.
• Monitor and manage CRM reference queues to achieve 90% resolution within 1 business day.
• Serve as the first point of contact for escalated customer issues pertaining to product, process, or service deficiencies.
• Identify and communicate trends and potential solutions which could help drive our business and improve our processes.
• Coordinate with teammates to ensure the delivery of time-sensitive information as it pertains to the accurate delivery of Brand messaging and/or implementation of departmental philosophy, process, and policy.
• Assist eCommerce Training Manager with onboarding and orientation of new teammates as well as assisting with continuing education/training of the Customer Service team.
• Cultivate an environment of Customer Engagement that strives to create an “unrivaled service experience” across all communication channels.
• Collaborate with the management team to design and support events and contests which build positive team morale.
• Inspire teammates to be accountable to each other and the business.
• Perform opening and closing procedures if/as needed.
• Represent the Brand with the utmost integrity while delivering unrivaled customer service.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to summarize and present information so as to influence various levels within the organization.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced team environment, adapt to shifting urgencies, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to evaluate processes and recommend changes that result in a greater opportunity for goal achievement, enhanced usage or increased efficiency.
• Intermediate level of proficiency with PC software.
Education And / Or Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• At least 6 months within UA Customer Service
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
This position is remote
Compensation Range: $19/hr - $27/hr